The Twist it Up Comb is the best Twist Comb in the world! It’s innovative, ground-breaking, and a high quality styling tool for Urban hair. It is the BEST & ONLY clean way to twist afrocentric hair. In the center of each comb you will find a stainless steel woven pattern that is easy to clean & the patent woven design protects your hair from being pulled. As you rotate the comb to follow your curl pattern, your hair passes through the holes in the center of the comb as it gently coils/twist your hair from the roots up. Since it does not absorb the hair products in your hair robbing it from its natural nutrients, our comb enures to not only twist your hair, but leave it hydrated and healthy. The stainless steel is an essential part of our combs. It is easy to clean, very durable and won’t bend under pressure when trying to coil/twist longer hair. Ensuring that you won’t have to replace our comb as much as you do our competitors, which saves you hundreds of dollars in the long run. This unique patented technique and design can only be found on authentic Twist it Up Styling Combs. WE ARE THE FIRST, THE ONLY, AND CANNOT BE COPIED!
Saves You Money
The Twist it Up Comb is made from the highest quality of materials. The frame is extremely durable, can survive multiple accidental falls, and one buy should last you for several years, saving you hundreds of dollars!
The Twist it Up styling comb prides itself on being very hygienic. It is very easy to clean. All you need is a brush and warm soap water to ensure that with every use, you are using a clean comb.
This unique styling tool is compact enough to fit in a standard pants pocket or purse. Making it accessible for touch ups when they are needed. Allowing you to obtain a clean look 24/7.
SOME HELPFUL TIPS!
- You want to twist with pressure.
- Use pomades, butters, or oils if your hair is medium or high coarse.
- Use holding gels/waxes or holding sprays if your hair is mixed or soft. Recommend RedOne Gel wax
- Find your curl pattern, clockwise, counterclockwise or maybe both!
- WATCH THE HOW TO VIDEO IN OUR PHOTO SECTION. JUST SWIPE.
- STAY AWAY FROM WATER. If your hair is too wet, the comb will NOT be able to grab your hair.
- Hair mousse, creams & leave-in conditioners soften the hair & application of these products are recommended after your hair is twisted NOT before.
Every hair texture is different and has its' own unique process. We wanted to make a high quality product that was cleanable, portable and SAVES consumers' money. Thank you for your business. Twist It Up Comb, "Embrace Your Natural Twist!"